What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2012? What happened when you did/didn't go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)
Right now, I want to try to take every day as it comes.
Right now, I want to try and not have any fire to extinguish. Certainly I do not want to add any fuel to any flames. Anywhere. At all.
And, once I’ve tried that, I’d like to try a few other things. Most of the activities are predicated upon my being more active and losing some weight.
- I want to try joining the tennis ladder at the courts at the school.
- I want to try indoor skydiving. Too chicken to jump out of a plane!
- I want to try white water rafting.
- I want to try meditation.
- I want to try to keep a swim schedule - at least four mornings a week.
- I want to try make the clay items I’ve been dreaming about.
- I want to try (again) and apply for a job, with benefits.
- I want to try and revamp my wardrobe to reflect me and my style.
- I want to try sewing again by dusting off my machine and if I can’t find what I want to wear, I can make it.
- I want to try golfing again. Only 9 holes at a time though. I still don’t understand the need for 18 :)
- I want to try installing, and using, actions in PSE.
Essentially, I want to open myself up enough to try things I’m comfortable with and some that make me squirm a bit.
ditto on the swim schedule for me; i tried actions this past year - so awesome! sewing is on my try list too.ReplyDelete